This recipe is primarily the identical as the recipe discussed in our “How to Make Cannabis Candy” write-up, a modified version of a classic difficult candy recipe taken from Lorann’s Oils. For additional facts on this weed edibles recipe, as effectively as some technical ideas & tricks that may possibly assist make your candy creating method as smooth as feasible, please see our connected write-up linked above.
To make weed lollipops you will will need the following:
- two cups granulated sugar
- three/4th cups water (filtered encouraged)
- two/3rd cups light corn syrup
- 1 tsp flavoring oil of selection
- 1 tsp cannabis extract we advise applying either alcohol cannabis tinctures or some thing as close to pure THC concentrate as feasible, weaker extracts like cannabutter or coconut cannabis oil will not perform as strongly
- 1 tsp citric/malic acid (if necessary)
- Meals coloring (if preferred)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Either a parchment paper lined baking sheet or a set of difficult candy molds – Do NOT use molds intended for chocolates or other candies for this (or any difficult candy) recipe!
- Heavy-bottomed cooking pot, preferably with a pour spout on the rim
- Lollipop sticks of your selection
- Candy thermometer (optional)
1st, prepare your perform surface and/or candy molds with non-stick cooking spray. Without the need of stirring, bring your sugar, corn syrup and water mixture to a rolling boil. Hold a continual eye on the answer as it cooks, checking it is temperature routinely with either a candy thermometer or through the cold water test (once again, see our difficult candy write-up for additional facts).
As soon as the sugar/corn syrup mixture has reached the difficult crack temperatures of 300 to 310°F get rid of from your heat supply and add in your cannabis extract, flavorings and meals coloring. Bear in mind, going for a citrus selection (IE: lemon flavor), make certain to toss in some more citric acid.